SambaBox can work as a stand-alone enterprise directory manager and also can join the Microsoft ADDC (Active Directory Domain Controller) domain as a controller if desired.
This section describes how these operations are done.
- Install New Domain
- Migrate Existing Domain
- Preparations In The Old Enterprise Directory
- Enabling Directory Browsing in IIS
- Exporting DHCP Reservations
- Bringing the Domain and Forest Functionality Level to Windows 2008 R2
- Migration Steps
- Domain Information
- Network Interface Information
- DHCP Server Information
- DNS Server Information
- Database Selection
- Post Migration Controls